The Nikon D5200 DSLR Camera features a 24.1MP DX-format CMOS sensor and EXPEED 3 image processor to produce high quality imagery while delivering fast performance to all camera functions. The combination of these two technologies is a native sensitivity up to ISO 6400, which is then further expandable to ISO 25600. The processing speed of the EXPEED 3 also contributes to a fast continuous shooting rate of 5fps. The beauty around is appreciated the best when it is captured perfectly in a frame. Nikon D5200 24.1MP Digital SLR Camera (Black) with AF-S 18-55 mm VR Kit Lens. This Digital SLR is manufactured to help you get best-in-class professional experience in still photography.
Nikon D5200 24.1 MP Digital SLR Camera Body Only (Black), Memory Card and Carry Case
The D5200 includes Nikon’s latest innovations for creating beautiful videos with virtually no choppiness. D-Movie mode now features Full HD 1080p 60i for visibly smoother sequences, a first for Nikon HD-SLRs. Full-time-servo AF (AF-F) and subject-tracking AF work together to keep moving subjects sharp and in focus, and face-priority AF instantly detects and tracks up to 35 faces in a scene. D5200 also has a built-in stereo microphone that can be controlled automatically or manually via 20 incremental steps, another first for Nikon HD-SLRs. Whether you shoot short clips or cinema-style movies, the D5200 makes it easy to take your projects to the next level.
Nikon D5200 dslr camera sample photos
About nikon D3200
the D5200’s 39-point wide-area autofocus system keeps it in focus so you can fire up to 5 fps. 3D Subject Tracking, powered by a 2,016-pixel RGB sensor, canon dslr camera locks onto your subject and tracks it with exceptional accuracy. Improvements to the D5200’s optical viewfinder make it easier to identify and capture fast-moving subjects, even when panning the camera.
The beauty around is appreciated the best when it is captured perfectly in a frame. With the desire to treasure every moment of your joy and celebration, Nikon -the numero uno makers of camcorders- brings to you Nikon D5200 24.1MP Digital SLR Camera (Black) with AF-S 18-55 mm VR Kit Lens. This Digital SLR is manufactured to help you get best-in-class professional experience in still photography. Equipped with a sensitivity range from ISO 100 to ISO 6400, 24.1 megapixel DX format sensor and 39-point AF system, the camera is simply the best option to bring your artistic endeavours to life.
The Nikon D5200 Digital SLR Camera has 3-inch vari-angle in high resolution, LCD monitor, that helps photographers to compose their shots perfectly, even if they are planning to take it from difficult and unusual angles. The camera is built-in with 5fps burst shooting mode and EXPEED 3 which is the latest image processor , Active D-Lighting, 3D Focus tracking, High Dynamic Range mode, 2.016-pixel RGB metering sensor and 7 different options for giving special effects to still photography as well as the video that you shoot. A next-generation GUI design among others is also there to awaken every photographer’s passion and inspire them to capture the most spectacular photos with Nikon D5200 24.1MP Digital SLR Camera.
Apart from the black colour, Nikon D5200 24.1MP Digital SLR Camera is also available in bronze and red colours. One of the most special features of Nikon D5200 is its compatibility with WR-R10 which allows users to control the camera from a distance with the help of a Wireless Remote transmitter. Nikon D5200 is the best buy in the given price not only for its specifications, but in terms of the size of the camcorder and its weight as well. Although it is not light-weight, the camera ensures a strong grip that required for the perfect shot. To experience features like the ones mentioned above, buy Nikon D5200 Digital SLR Camera today and give wings to your passion.
Amazing Images from Any Angle
Flip it, tilt it, turn it – explore your creativity with the D5200’s versatile high resolution 7.5cm (3-inch), 921k dot vari-angle LCD monitor. This swivel monitor gives you the ultimate freedom and flexibility to take great shots and movies from virtually any position or point of view including great self-portraits.
Captures More Detail
In-camera High Dynamic Range (HDR) processing captures more detail when you shoot in high-contrast lighting conditions. Ideal for stationary subjects, the camera takes two shots at different exposures nikon dslr camera during a single shutter release and then combines them into one stunning image with natural contrast. If your subject is on the move, nikon camera active D-lighting helps you retain the details in both dark and bright areas when you shoot images in strong light, or in backlit situations.
- 24.1MP DX-Format CMOS Sensor
- EXPEED 3 Image Processor
- 3.0″ 921k-Dot Vari-Angle LCD Monitor
- Full HD 1080i Video Recording at 60 fps
- Multi-CAM 4800DX 39-Point AF System
- Native ISO 6400, Extended to ISO 25600
- 5 fps Shooting at Full Resolution
- 2016-Pixel RGB Sensor, Active D-Lighting
- Compatible with WU-1a Wireless Adapter
TO BUY CLICK HERE
TO BUY FROM ALIEXPRESS
TO BUY FROM AMAZON
- At the heart of the D5200 is a 24.1-megapixel DX-format CMOS sensor and the EXPEED 3 image processor. The combination of these two technologies enables high resolution imagery with great detail and quality. The power and speed afforded by the image processor also provides high ISO performance up to an expandable range of 100-25600. Noise reduction technologies are employed during use to help render low-light photography with the utmost sharpness and clarity canon d5200.
- 39-Point Autofocus System
- d5200 A 39-point autofocus system, with nine cross-type sensors, is employed to acquire precise focus quickly and easily. The AF system is equally effective with both still and moving subjects and utilizes a unique 3D tracking system to detect and memorize the color of your subject to effectively track its movements.
- 2,016-Pixel RGB Sensor and Scene Recognition System
- The exclusive Scene Recognition System paired with a 2,016-pixel RGB sensor is able to analyze color and brightness information within a scene to automatically determine precise exposure, i-TTL flash, white balance, and focus settings. By analyzing both color and overall brightness, imagery appears more naturally-rendered and detailed compared to purely measuring brightness values.
- High Continuous Shooting Rates
- The D5200 is capable of capturing full-resolution still images at a continuous rate of 5 fps. This speed affords you the ability to easily track moving subjects or record fast-paced events. The optical viewfinder benefits this shooting speed by allowing you to more instinctively pan with your moving subject, whereas shooting in live view will render the shooting nearly silent for more discreet applications nikon.
- Vari-Angle LCD Monitor
- The 3.0″ LCD monitor features a vari-angle design, which allows you to tilt and swivel the monitor to better suit shooting from high or low angles. Its 921k-dot resolution provides high definition quality for more precise monitoring and image review. The menu navigation has also been simplified from past models, giving a more intuitive system of navigation through camera functions. Additionally, three background color choices are available: black, brown, and blue.
- Full HD Movie Recording
- The D5200 is able to capture Full HD video up to 1920 x 1080 with multiple frame rates up to 60i/50i. The vari-angle LCD monitor is well-suited to video monitoring and provides a natural method for composing scenes and following moving subjects. An HDMI type-C output is also available for connecting your camera to an HDTV for movie playback.
- When working in manual mode while recording movies, exposure can be easily controlled through modifying the shutter speed and ISO settings. Continuous auto focusing is possible while recording when working in the full-time-servo AF mode (AF-F), which also provides subject tracking for better controlling your focus plane in fast-paced shooting situations. Face-priority AF is also available while recording HD movies.
- A built-in stereo microphone can be used to record sound during filming, and can be controlled automatically or manually across 20 levels. These levels can be viewed before and during recording. Additionally, the D5200 supports the use of an external microphone for even greater control over your recorded sound with movies.
- Built-In HDR and Active D-Lighting
- For capturing images with immense contrast, built-in HDR is able to extend the D5200’s native dynamic range capabilities by recording multiple exposures and blending well-controlled shadow and highlight exposures into a single image. HDR is most-suitable for stationary subject matter, whereas Active D-Lighting can suit moving subjects while still providing exposure and color control benefits.
- Scene Modes, Picture Control, and Special Effects
- 16 different scene modes and six picture control settings allow you to further refine the look of your still imagery in-camera. Scene modes include: Portrait, Landscape, Child, Sports, Close up, Night portrait, Night landscape, Party/indoor, Beach/snow, Sunset, Dusk/dawn, Pet portrait, Candlelight, Blossom, Autumn colors, and Food. Picture Control settings include: Standard, Neutral, Vivid, Monochrome, Portrait, and Landscape.
- When working with HD movies, you can apply Special Effects to alter the look of your videos. These effects include: Selective color, Miniature effect, Color sketch, Silhouette, High key, Low key, and Night vision.
- Compatible with WU-1a Wireless Mobile Adapter
- The D5200 is compatible with the WU-1a Wireless Mobile Adapter to provide wireless connectivity to your camera. This enables you to instantly share imagery from your camera to Android or iOS mobile devices for sharing on imaging sites or through email. Additionally you can use your wireless device as a remote viewfinder and shutter release for taking photographs with your camera set at a distance.
|Item Weight||553 g|
|Product Dimensions||12.9 x 7.8 x 9.8 cm|
|Batteries:||1 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)|
|Item model number||1501|
|Additional Features||Body only, 3.0 in., 24.1 MP, CMOS|
|Included Components||Nikon D5200 Digital SLR Body, DSLR Bag, Memory Card, EN-EL14 Rechargeable Li-ion Battery, Battery Charger, Strap, USB Cable, Audio/Video Cable, Eyepiece Cap, Accessory Shoe Cover, Rubber Eyecup, Body Cap, ViewNX 2 CD-ROM and User’s Manual.|
|Screen Size||3 Inches|
|Has Image Stabilization||No|
|Optical Zoom||1 X|
|Max Resolution||24.1 Megapixels|
|Optical Sensor Resolution||24.1 Megapixels|
|Max Vertical Resolution||4000 Pixels|
|Max Shutter Speed||1/4000 Seconds|
|Min Shutter Speed||30 seconds|
|Video Capture Resolution||1920×1080|
|Battery Cell Composition||Lithium Ion|
|Continuous Shooting Speed||3|
|Has Audio Recording||Yes|
|Has Auto Focus||Yes|
|Includes Rechargable Battery||No|
|Has Self Timer||Yes|
|Includes AC Adapter||No|
|Includes External Memory||No|