Realme U1 smartphone was launched in November 2018. … The Realme U1 is powered by 2.1GHz octa-core processor and it comes with 4GB of RAM. The phone packs 64GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 256GB via a microSD card. realme u1 is the only mobile World’s 1st Helio P70 AI Processor, 25MP Selfie Lens, 6.3 FHD+ Drewdrop Screen
Realme U1 price, specifications, features, review
• Realme U1 smartphone was launched in November 2018. The phone comes with a 6.30-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080 pixels by 2340 pixels at a PPI of 409 pixels per inch.
• The Realme U1 is powered by 2.1GHz octa-core processor and it comes with 4GB of RAM. The phone packs 64GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 256GB via a microSD card. As far as the cameras are concerned,
• The Realme U1 packs a 13-megapixel (f/2.2) primary camera and a 2-megapixel (f/2.4) secondary camera on the rear and a 25-megapixel front shooter for selfies.
• The Realme U1 is powered by a 3500mAh non-removable battery. It measures 157.00 x 74.00 x 8.00 (height x width x thickness) and weighs 168.00 grams.
• The Realme U1 is a Dual-SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, USB OTG, Micro-USB, FM, Active 4G on both SIM cards, 3G and 4G (with support for Band 40 used by some LTE networks in India). Sensors on the phone include Face unlock, Fingerprint sensor, Compass/ Magnetometer, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor, and Gyroscope.
Realme is an offshoot of the Chinese brand Oppo and aims to provide smartphones under Rs. 20,000 for the “young people around the world.” It is led by former Oppo Global VP Sky Li and was launched in May 2018.
The realme u new selfie king
- Good BAD
- • Smooth app and gaming performance • no 4k recording and video stabilization
- • Looks good • camera struggle in low light
- • Bright and crisp display • Body attract smudges easily
- • Cameras do well in good light
- • Fast face unlock
Release date November 2018 Launched in India Yes Form factor Touchscreen Dimensions (mm) 157.00 x 74.00 x 8.00 Weight (g) 168.00 Battery capacity (mAh) 3500 Removable battery No Wireless charging No Colors Ambitious Black, Brave Blue, and Fiery Gold SAR value 1.31
Realme U1 features a 6.3-inch Full HD Plus dewdrop display with 19.5:9 ratio and 90.8 screen-to-body ratio. The screen is protected by a Gorilla Glass 3.
Screen size (inches) 6.30 Touchscreen Yes Resolution 1080×2340 pixels Protection type Gorilla Glass Aspect ratio 19.5:9 Pixels per inch (PPI) 409
The device is powered by a MediaTek Helio P70 chipset. MediaTek’s Helio P70 SoC is built on a 12 nm process and features improved AI performance. The CPU is an 8-core unit with 4x ARM Cortex A73 cores at 2.1 GHz and 4x Cortex A53 cores at 2 GHz. These are paired with an updated GPU, the ARM Mali-G72 MP3.
|Processor make||MediaTek Helio P70|
|Expandable storage type||microSD|
|Expandable storage up to (GB)||256|
|Dedicated microSD slot||Yes|
|Rear camera||13-megapixel (f/2.2) + 2-megapixel (f/2.4)|
|Front camera||25-megapixel (f/2.0)|
|Operating system||Android 8.1 Oreo|
|Wi-Fi standards supported||802.11 a/b/g/n/ac|
|Bluetooth||Yes, v 4.20|
|Number of SIMs||2|
|Active 4G on both SIM cards||Yes|
|Supports 4G in India (Band 40)||Yes|
|Supports 4G in India (Band 40)||Yes|
|Ambient light sensor||Yes|
TO BUY REALME U1 The sale start from 5dec
The Realme U1 is among the most stylish smartphones you’ll currently find in this price band. You might be fooled into thinking the back panel is glass (I was), but it’s actually made of a transparent acrylic composite, which Realme says is more durable and scratch-resistant. My review unit was black, but you can also get the phone in blue and gold color options.
The back panel features a ‘light pillar’ effect that creates vertical patterns when held up against a light source. This, coupled with the waterdrop notch on the display, makes the Realme U1 quite the stunner. It even makes the recently-launched Redmi Note 6 Pro (review) look clunky in comparison.
The Realme U1 features rounded edges, which make it comfortable to hold despite the slab-like form factor. At the rear, you’ll find the dual primary cameras and LED flash in a horizontal setup, with a fingerprint sensor below
The Realme U1 is one of the most well-rounded smartphones you can buy at its asking price. It ticks most boxes for me and doesn`t have any serious downsides, barring ColorOS, which I`m not a fan of. Predictably, Realme is positioning the U1 as a competitor to Xiaomi`s Redmi Y2 (review)
Other notable rivals include the Honor 8C (first impressions), ASUS ZenFone Max Pro M1 (review) and Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro (review). While you might opt for a different phone based purely on brand preference,
THIS POST CONTAIN THE FULL DETAILS ABOUT REALME U1 WIKIPEDIA
FOR MORE BUDGET SMARTPHONE – https://swapnilzade.co.in/best-mobile-phone-in-india/